بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Happily married

At first I was alone, had no husband or wife
but now there's a companion for my whole life
with who I will pray and for Allah we will strive
Asking Allah to reunite us forever in paradise

The glance of your face, the Noor in your smile
this marriage of ours, is more than worthwhile
Your tenderness, and your great love for Allah
and your behavior marked with beautiful Rahma

Allah I thank, for giving me this beautiful marriage
with Islam as our aim, and Islam as our heritage
Allah I thank, for placing a lot of love in our hearts
for the Sake of Allah, of my life you are a great part

AlhamduliAllah, I never thought this would exist
thanks to Allah for blessing us with His great Bliss
AlhamduliAllah, I never imagined, should I marry?
but now it is you in my heart who I daily carry

For the Sake of Allah, this marriage took place
asking Allah to bless us with His endless Grace
For the Sake of Allah, we're living our life together
O Allah grant us a beautiful life in paradise forever